About The Oak Beach Villa
The Oak Beach Villa is an open plan Beach House with absolute beach frontage situated on secluded Oak Beach in the heart of Queensland's tropical wonderland. The Oak Beach Villa is one of the loveliest beach houses that combine serenity with great facilities.
The house has been architect-designed to take full advantage of the location and you are about to discover one of the best kept secrets of Australia's coastline as you walk through the Oak Beach Villa on the shores of Oak Beach, just south of Port Douglas.
The house is a unique holiday destination with three contemporary bedrooms. Although the house is stylish, private and ideal as a honeymoon destination, the villa has capacity to accommodate up to six people.
The main bedroom has a king size bed with its own ensuite bathroom and built in treehouse style with louvred walls to catch the gentle south easterly sea breezes. It also features its own deck to lounge on and watch the sun come up over the Coral Sea. The second bedroom can be either configured with two large single beds or a king sized bed, while the third bedroom/lanai allows you to enjoy spectacular views of swaying palm trees and the Coral Sea.
The Oak Beach Villa has an extensive range of features including:
- Absolute beachfront location. The beach is literally your backyard!
- Three bedrooms with stunning ocean views & breezes
- Huge In-ground pool
- Kitchen with good range of quality cookware, knives, glassware & crockery
- Dishwasher & microwave oven
- Large dining and comfortable lounge area
- BBQ facilities
- Dining tables and chairs
- Two bathrooms
- Large LCD TV, DVD and CD sound system with iPod dock
- Local telephone calls
- Broadband Internet
- Fully equipped laundry
- Professionally laundered bed linen and bath towels supplied
- Catering & massages available on request